Thursday, November 5, 2015

Week of Nov 2, 2015

Hi!

Sorry we had our P-day changed to today to go finish up on our visas. 

Hows everything down there? I miss you guys and Maverick! 

Umm lets see, whats new... nothing really honestly we do the same thing over and over.  My Spanish is definitely getting better! I'm starting to have trouble spelling in English sometimes. And when I say my personal prayers at night i forget the English words for like Atonement and stuff. So far I've memorized the first vision in Spanish and Moroni 10:5. And yesterday during one of our investigators asked questions and we had to completely change what we were teaching and I had to recite the first vision and it was Awesome!  It was way cool! I'm ZL now too, which is honestly less stressful even though I'm in charge of our whole zone ha-ha

I got to meet my mission president last Tuesday! We have devotionals on Tuesday and last week a area 70 spoke to us and my mission president was the one showing him around mexico city so he came to the Devo. He is way cool! im so stoked to get to know him! a little less than three weeks left here at the CCM! Crazy!! Can´t wait to get out there!

How is it having just two kids left at home? Party time right?!

Miss you guys! 

Love
Elder Butler




Pictures of downtown Mexico City




No comments:

Post a Comment